Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Help with the "Old Country"
CoastrGlxy

9/22/2005 11:48:31 AM
I need some BGW advice from my fellow coaster peeps. What's the fastest way from the front gate to Darkastle? On foot through Heatherdowns or by the sky ride to New France? I want to hit Darkastle first as soon as the park opens this Sunday.

Also, does anyone know if you're allowed to bring in outside food and drinks? It's probably my favorite park but I haven't been in 3 years so I could use some tips. Any other advice is welcome, but as far as the lineup there I think the only real changes have been addition of Darkastle and removal of Wild Maus. Right? Thanks in advance!
fergusonat

9/23/2005 7:32:13 PM
Well...if you speed walk like me, it's probably faster to cut through Italy and hop across the bridge over the Rhine River and then into Oktoberfest. But I'm sure the Skyride is a good way to go too.

As for the food, I'm sure you can't bring any food in, unless you smuggle in small snacks like crackers and stuff, and maybe a water bottle or 2. If crackers aren't enough to fill yur stomach, I highly recommend Trapper's Smokehouse in New France...best BBQ ever. Another tip: Make sure you stand on the left side of the room as close to the wall as possible during the preshow on DarKastle...the wall is actually a sliding door that opens at the end of the little movie they show you. That way you get on the ride quicker
CoastrGlxy

9/24/2005 2:24:46 PM
Thanks for the tips and recommendations ferguson!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics