Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 3 of 3 ] 1  2  [ 3 ]
Author Question for larrygator...
BobFunland

1/22/2005 6:31:49 PM
Quote:
3r1c said:
Giant grocery stories sell Hersheypark tickets at discount prices - I'm not sure how much, I'm thinking $10 or so.

$10 for the ticket, or $10 off? I mean, I'd love a $10 ticket, but that seems really cheap...

OK, my girlfriend wants to throw a birthday party for me. In the upper midwest. I would like to know a few things before I go and get some funds together for this:

We would hit MIA, IB, SFGAm and Mt. Olympus, for Timbers Fest, Birthday at the Beach and CoasterCon respectively. A few Q's:

MIA: Has anyone been to Timbers Fest? Are the other coasters open during the nighttime ERT?

IB: Anyone been to the Birthday Bash? How much has it cost in year's past?

I'm buying her an ACE membership if we go so she can get in.

Tent. sched:
Thur. June 16 - My B-day, drive up there
Fri. June 17 - MIA Timbers Fest
Sat. June 18 - IB Birthday Bash (for me, aw, how nice )
Sun. June 19 - SFGAm/Mt. Olympus CoasterCon (which would continue through Fri. the 24th
Fri. June 24 - End of CoasterCon
Sat. June 25 - Head home

It just seemed all to convinient to have all of those events within such a close time... to my birthday
I may just do that Ohio River tour a little early in addition to this. What a trip that would be This is only a possibility as of now... nothing, I mean nothing is set in stone.
--------------------
Donate to the Tsunami Relief Fund
Message updated 1/24/2005 4:47:53 PM by BobFunland
larrygator

1/31/2005 6:17:53 PM
^I didn't see that you had updated your last post. But I can't help you in any case except to say it sounds like a great trip.
BobFunland

1/31/2005 9:51:52 PM
Quote:
larrygator said:
^I didn't see that you had updated your last post. But I can't help you in any case except to say it sounds like a great trip.

Thanks, its alright, I figured that no one saw it. It was too good to be true, really, to have those events one after the other.

--------------------

Let's make it back...
BobFunland

3/25/2005 12:09:20 AM
Larry will like this...

I think I may be able to ride the Silver Comet @ MFI because I am visiting my family in NY again I may even be able to go to Seabreeze, but I'll try for the Comet first.
Message updated 5/11/2012 12:46:39 AM by BobFunland
larrygator

3/25/2005 10:42:17 AM
Quote:
BobFunland said:
Larry will like this...

I think I may be able to ride the Silver Comet @ MFI because I am visiting my family in NY again I may even be able to go to Seabreeze, but I'll try for the Comet first.

and they are getting a spinning mouse this year. When you go check the website for discounts. Especially the night time special as you really don't need to spend the whole day. The night time admission price for the day I went was only $7.11 after tax. Seabreeze is a nice old time park, but Silver Comet is the ride and if I remember correctly MFI is a much closer drive to your family

--------------------
Mom always said, "Don't play ball in the house".
BobFunland

3/25/2005 9:11:21 PM
Indeed it is, Rochester is kinda far away, plus, I'm going to this park because of your praise more than anything (I havent heard much about it from anywhere else). $7 is not bad at all, thanks

Oh, that would be my first spinning mouse too, cool
larrygator

3/26/2005 2:10:38 PM
Quote:
BobFunland said:
Indeed it is, Rochester is kinda far away, plus, I'm going to this park because of your praise more than anything (I havent heard much about it from anywhere else). $7 is not bad at all, thanks

Oh, that would be my first spinning mouse too, cool

Although Cyclonic has not reviewed it, he has ridden Silver Comet. I talked to him about it at Coney Island, he thinks it's a solid ride and really liked it, but is not as gung ho as me. Although on his advice I now have to get to Clementon this summer to ride Tsunami/J2 before it runs itself into the ground.

Nathan - my apologies if I put words in your mouth
Page [ 3 of 3 ] 1  2  [ 3 ]
Clicky Web Analytics