Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR Dorney Park
Alfungus

9/29/2001 11:10:00 PM
Dorney Park is well, a nice park. It has a good collection of rides and coasters, and most of the staff their are friendly, and fun to talk to. For my trips there, we always hit up Steel Force first to beat my classmates or friends there. Then we hit Thunderhawk and laser because you usually dont feel like riding these twice. Then we start making our way over the park. Maybe get some food, play some games, do the go karts. (which i am the master of... hahaha) Then we walk from there to the Hercules, and ride the wild mouse if you want. Its not that spectacular. Then last but not least, ride the Talon, a very cool new ride. I really enjoyed it this opening season. Once your done with that, you can go to the water park which is always fun, or you can reride talon a lot. But we usually go back eat some more, and ride steel force nonstop until its time to go.

Thats dorney park to me. I recommend it.
bb_dg

9/30/2001 11:23:00 AM
dorney is a great park but you shouldnt waste your time with laser...just ride talon the rest of the time with a little SF

Kazi said:

Dorney Park is well, a nice park. It has a good collection of rides and coasters, and most of the staff their are friendly, and fun to talk to. For my trips there, we always hit up Steel Force first to beat my classmates or friends there. Then we hit Thunderhawk and laser because you usually dont feel like riding these twice. Then we start making our way over the park. Maybe get some food, play some games, do the go karts. (which i am the master of... hahaha) Then we walk from there to the Hercules, and ride the wild mouse if you want. Its not that spectacular. Then last but not least, ride the Talon, a very cool new ride. I really enjoyed it this opening season. Once your done with that, you can go to the water park which is always fun, or you can reride talon a lot. But we usually go back eat some more, and ride steel force nonstop until its time to go.

Thats dorney park to me. I recommend it.
Alfungus

9/30/2001 12:46:00 PM
Well my group are all hyper fans, so we like SF. Laser is kinda worth it. Its better than Hercules.
:beer:
:devil:

bb_dg

9/30/2001 5:35:00 PM
true

Kazi said:

Well my group are all hyper fans, so we like SF. Laser is kinda worth it. Its better than Hercules.
:beer:
:devil:

vedek48289

10/9/2023 2:45:53 AM
TR Dorney Park seems like a fantastic destination for thrill-seekers and families alike. I've heard great things about their roller coasters and water rides, making it a perfect spot to beat the summer heat. I can't wait to buy a dissertation online plan a visit and experience all the excitement it has to offer!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics