Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Canobie Lake Park Double PTR
mrceagle

9/25/2007 6:36:47 PM
This is a quick reference of my two earlier trips to the park in early and mid September. I will work to keep things as short as possible and offer a good selection of photos. I’ll post a Closing day PTR later this week.

September 9th trip

It was an extremely busy day with 2 corporate picnics. The 2 companies were PC Connection and BAE. This made for very long lines and a lake of rides for most of the day.

I had lunch with family before coming to the park. As is I didn’t arrive at the park until 1:30 to a nearly full lot. I parked about as far away as you can. Employees were being bussed in and GP was later bussed in as well. But in this aspect they were on top of things

I can’t say the same for Sedexco that day. I waited 20 minutes just to get a Refill on my soda at the Pickaxe pub. Many vending machines needed to be emptied and were not accepting cash, change only. Dancing bear and Portifinos were already closed for the season. Outside of 2 refills of soda I got no food. The lines were that bad until after 5:00 when a light shower scared allot of people away.

The vertigo theater was showing a new move to the attraction Pacific Pursuit. I hit the attraction while it rained. Ran was over by the time I got off. The movie made little sense and left many of the attendees puzzled by the end. Though there were some well shot underwater scenes.

The park had a new attraction set up. I guess you could say show. It was a Beach Party. Set up in the midway stage. Basically a couple DJs play music and the seats have been cleared out so people can dance is they want. But the stage looks great.

Rides hit:

I got on Xtreme Frisbee, Policy Flume, and Cannonball, and Star Blaster 2 times.

I got one ride in on Deviance’s Dream, Mine of Lost souls, Pirata, Caterpillar, Over the Rainbow, Crazy Cups, Skater, PhycoDrome, Vertigo Theater, Roudy Rooster, Corkscrew, Tilt-awhirl, bumper cars, and Wipeout.

I got one only a few of these ride during the day. Nearly ever ride was hit between 6:00 and 10:00 pm after a slight shower. I for the first time got sprayed by the new coin activated water sprayer on the flume. Nice addition got me slightly wet but nothing terrible. Also on phycodrome the flood lights were all of except for on at the operator’s booth.

My daily rides:

This was the last late day for the park so Night shots were a priority. I took a few while waiting in line and I slowly
Canobie Coaster

9/26/2007 6:20:40 PM
The Crazy Cups really look weird without a cup. Excellent photos!
mrceagle

9/26/2007 7:10:02 PM
Ya the broken one is siting on a pad outside of the maintenance building. you could see it from the last couple bunny hops on cannonball.
Canobie Coaster

9/27/2007 6:01:20 AM
Yeah I know where you're talking about. I always look over when I'm going up the Cannonball's lift hill.

--------------------
Track Record
19 Wooden Coasters
56 Steel Coasters
75 Total Coasters
Message updated 9/27/2007 6:01:35 AM by Canobie Coaster
Hulda12

3/7/2024 5:35:38 AM
Canobie Lake Park's Double PTR ride is an exhilarating experience that delivers double the fun and excitement! With its twists, turns, and thrilling drops, it's sure to get your adrenaline pumping. And if you want to see here catching a glimpse of the action before you hop on, and visit this https://www.zillow.com/profile/NJMCDirect_Com website. Whether you're a thrill-seeker or just looking for a good time, this ride has something for everyone. This is useful reference for your friends and family, head to Canobie Lake Park, and get ready for an unforgettable adventure on the Double PTR!
Hulda12

4/22/2024 6:09:52 AM
The Canobie Lake Park Double PTR is an exhilarating ride that promises double the thrill for adventure-seekers. With its twisting turns and high-speed drops, it's sure to get your heart racing. And if you're looking for some excitement closer to home, consider checking out apartments near USC Los Angeles CA, These apartments offer convenient access to the bustling city life while providing a comfortable retreat after a day of adrenaline-pumping fun at the park. Whether you're a thrill-seeker or just looking for a new place to call home, Canobie Lake Park Double PTR and apartments near USC Los Angeles CA have something exciting to offer for everyone.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics