Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Santa’s Village and North NH TR with Photos
mrceagle

10/14/2006 6:34:13 PM
My first plans were to spend a complete day at Santa’s Village in Jefferson, NH. After a very slow start to the morning and allot of traffic on the road I changed my plans a bit.

I got up into Northern NH and pulled into the welcome Station. The train from Hobo Railroad was puling through the intersection.

After a quick detour I figured it was late and I was better off hitting Santa’s Village for the after 2:00 deal. So I opted to Took the long way around and drove by Clarks Trading Post. I stayed on Rt 3 and stopped next to Whales Tale to take a few pics.

From there I maid my way past what used to be the Old man and to Santa’s Village. I always liked the fact that to get to Santa’s Village You have to Travel through the towns Of Bethlehem and Carol. While on 115 I stopped and took a few shots of the Scenery. It was Peek this weekend.

From there I took the Rt 2A bypass to Jefferson center. But after realizing I still have allot of time left. I turned right instead of left and went over to Six Gun City. There closed already but I figured I could take a few shots of the coasters and the park.

The park looks to have rebuilt the old west buildings in the park. Good to see the old ones were in poor shape.

And the park new, very large, miler coaster the Gold Rush Express.

From there I made my way to Santa’s Village. I had to wait a few minutes for 2:00 to com along. I paid $21.00 and got my ticket and a return pass that I can use at Christmas or next season.

Since it was still main season I first walked back to the Flume. It’s not operating during the winder needless to say and I hadn’t ridden it in a couple years. So I took a couple rides.

I walked over and road the S.S. Peppermint twist (Rockn’ Tug) before making my way into the Reindeer barn to check out the new Reindeer games.
[url=http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=cimg2594zo9.jpg][img]
Message updated 10/14/2006 6:52:43 PM by mrceagle
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics