Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Is anyone still on here???
no cars go

7/26/2017 10:19:32 PM
Hey everyone,

For some reason TPC just popped into my head, and I came back to see if it was still active. I see that the forums have recently been kind of overrun with spam, but I was wondering if anyone ever checked in here and just wanted to say thanks! I joined this site back when I was a kid, at the beginning of my days as an enthusiast. Looking back at my reviews, it's kind of embarrassing because it's pretty clear that I was like 12 years old when I wrote them, haha. But I appreciate that you guys all tolerated my goofiness -- this was the first coaster forum I was active on, and I feel like it played a big role in my development as an enthusiast. This is probably where I learned all the amusement park terminology, I remember learning how to snap flyers from one of adriahna's posts (I printed it out and brought it with me to Knoebels so I could follow along, haha), and I read the Action/Traction Park thread any time I need a good laugh. Anyway, this is probably the sappiest thing ever posted on here, but I was just thinking about my first few years in the world of roller coasters and got a big bout of TPC nostalgia. It's a bummer to see it as quiet as is it is now, but maybe someone will see this. Hope you're all having a great coaster season 2017, and keep riding!

---------------------

Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics