Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author 2012 Roller Coaster you are most looking forward to?
yfz450

9/9/2011 2:52:48 PM
As none of you (because nobody is on this site) may know, there are a lot of incredible looking roller coasters coming out next year.

Leviathon - B&M finally makes a roller coaster that eclipses the 300 foot mark. Unlike the smaller Behemoth, this ride looks to be designed more for speed than airtime. It should dominate the Canadas Wonderland skyline.

Wild Eagle - The 1st Wing Rider for this side of the world. It uses the terrain very well, and is a WING RIDER. A totally new ride exprience for a vast majority of us.

Stinger -

Sky Rush - An Intamin Hyper with somewhat winged outter seats. These are always great rides, and I doubt Sky Rush disappoints. That is, if the water at Hershey subsides sometime soon.

X-Flight - Another Wing Rider. This one has a 130+ foot drop at 55+ MPH. This also has cool near miss elements.

Other -
nyeboy9

9/11/2011 12:40:19 AM
As mentioned in another thread, Wild Eagle looks like it's going to be a great one.

If we ignore the roller coaster part and focus on expansions, I'm really looking forward to see how the new Fantasyland turns out. I'd really like to make it out to Cars Land as well...
yfz450

9/12/2011 1:01:41 AM
I feel like all of these threads are going in the same direction.

I think Leviathon will be the best coaster next year. The thought of a 300+ foot tall B&M Roller coaster really excites me. Especially when the layout reminds me of Millenium Force.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics