Home > Forums > Park/Ride Requests and Updates > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author An Extension of MGM/Hollywood Studios
brit2233

9/14/2010 11:07:16 AM
How do you think it would go to add a "Toy Land" or Toy Story park as an extension of MGM or Hollywood studios. The whole "park" (similar to the Harry Potter park extension in Universal), would be based on themes from TOy Story
Hercules

11/2/2010 10:28:27 AM
I'm not sure if that would fit very well with Hollywood Studios. However, I could see an entire 5th Disney park of just Pixar themes where a Toy Story type land could work out pretty well.

---------------------
"I could never design another ride like Hercules." - Curtis Summers

Hulda12

7/10/2023 2:55:09 AM
The extension of MGM/Hollywood Studios is an incredible expansion that brings an immersive experience to life. With the addition of new attractions, advanced technology, and enhanced storytelling, this expansion truly takes entertainment to new heights. From thrilling rides that transport visitors into their favorite movie scenes to interactive exhibits that engage all the senses, the expansion offers something for everyone. Furthermore, the attention to detail and dedication to providing an unforgettable experience is evident throughout the entire project. Plan your unforgettable visit at https://essaypaperservice.com/ and embark on a journey that will leave you in awe of the magic of the silver screen. For those seeking a truly remarkable adventure in the world of cinema, this extension is a must-visit.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics