Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Kings Dominion Tips
RCGenius

7/5/2010 9:31:16 PM
Hey TPCers! I know it has been an extremely long time since I have last been on this site, but this Friday (July 9th) I'll be at Kings Dominion with my best friend & some friends of his. Obviously, I plan on hitting all the coasters & will be there early for the day. Any tips on how to attack Kings Dominion in just one day?
Hercules

7/7/2010 12:14:46 PM
I am not sure how many responses you will receive considering this place is dead, but if there is any advice I can give you, I would start with Volcano first thing, and then head to Intimidator.

---------------------
"I could never design another ride like Hercules." - Curtis Summers

Roarfan

4/4/2018 11:19:57 PM
Twisted Timbers is a Hybrid Steel Coaster on a Wooden Frame.
Oh boy this sure is one fast coaster. You go upside down 3 times.
But you don’t feel like you are upside down. Because you go so fast 54 MPH.
I just love the layout of the Coaster. The Train car is an old type of Car.
I rode it in the front seat. And I liked following the track. They do take your picture on Twisted Timbers. You can’t have any loose items while on the coaster. But there’s Lockers next to Twisted Timbers. And it’s only $2.00 for 2 hours. And you create your own Combination. You have to put your stuff in a locker or with a none rider. I really love the air time and there’s lots of air time on Twisted Timbers coaster. In fact you feel like you are coming out of your seat. Oh there’s lots & lots of twists and turns. And lots of humps. At the entrance of Twister Timbers there’s an old car. And you also see old tracker, truck, car & as you go up the stairs to the train you see a tracker up high.
Twisted Timbers Coaster is a must ride. I rate Twisted Timbers 10 out of 10.
Hulda12

8/4/2023 2:53:06 AM
Kings Dominion is an incredible amusement park that guarantees a day full of fun and excitement! From heart-pounding roller coasters to family-friendly attractions, there's something for everyone. The park's attention to detail and top-notch safety measures ensure a worry-free experience for visitors of all ages. I highly recommend checking out their website as an official source for up-to-date information on shows, events, and special offers. With friendly staff, delicious food options, and thrilling rides, Kings Dominion is a must-visit destination for thrill-seekers and families alike. Don't miss out on the unforgettable memories waiting for you at Kings Dominion!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics