Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Are parks extremely crowded on Halloween?
ABR

10/18/2009 12:01:24 AM
Are normal regional parks, like Kings Dominion, or most Six Flags Parks extremely crowded on Halloween (Oct 31st). I know it's a Saturday this year, but would it be more crowded than any other Saturday during the Halloween events?
I personally wouldn't have thought Halloween to be super crowded, as 90% of kids will be out Trick or Treating, and then for the other 10% (the "wuss" families) there's all these malls and local Halloween festivals that have "safe" halloween fun that probably occupy a lot of their evenings.
But then I remembered that back when Six Flags America was the much smaller Adventure World (which couldn't handle as many people), they were open every evening during the entire week of halloween, and Oct 31st would always be listed as "Presold tickets only", which makes me think that they had a mob every year on that day.

I just found out that I'm off on Halloween and I haven't managed to make it to ANY PARK this year except the mall of america. I'd love to go to Six Flags America or Kings Dominion, but not if it's going to be a 2 hour wait for everything.
polo_king

6/8/2011 9:54:13 PM
I went to fright fest at six flags great america a few years back and there were almost no lines. Deja Vu wasn't running but everything else was less than a 10 minutes wait and some were even walk ons. Raging bull had a good line, but it was never more than 25 minutes.

---------------------
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics