Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TIP: Quick Queue Passes - Busch Gardens Williamsburg VA
boozoodoo

6/16/2009 3:41:01 PM
If you decide to pay extra for Busch Gardens quick queue passes, then I would recommend using them on the weekends when the park is the busiest instead of during the regular work week when the lines tend to be much shorter. This may seem obvious, but once you redeem your quick queue passes or buy them inside the gate, they are only good for that day, and if you get them just after you enter the park, you probably won't know yet whether the lines are long or not, so just be aware. Also, for most of the rides, attractions, and coasters included with the pass, the pass will allow you to cut in front of only the single-file portion of the line that forms before you reach the individual loading lanes for the coaster's seating rows, which may not be of any advantage to you on a slow day, but on a really busy day, that could save you some time when that single file line starts to back up. Also, there is at least one quick queue ride that is totally different from the others in a great way, which is Apollo's Chariot. Its quick queue line starts at the ride's exit gate, and they reserve the 2nd row of the coaster just for the quick queue riders too, so there is virtually no waiting at all unless there just happens to be several other quick queue riders in front of you as well. Lastly, the quick queue pass also worked out nicely for Griffon too, which tends to have the longest lines of any other coaster in the park. Like most of the others, its quick queue drops you out in the loading lanes area, bypassing the single file line prior to that, which for the Griffon, can be very long on a busy day. I ended up using my quick queue for Griffon at night just before the park closed so that I could hop on for one last ride. The passes are one-shot-wonders, only good for one ride per coaster/attraction per day, for nine different attractions including all of the big coasters and attractions except for Loch Ness, which has short lines anyway, however, you do get a 10th bonus ride on any of the nine of your choice, so I ended up riding Apollo's Chariot back-to-back twice.
Message updated 6/17/2009 12:01:36 PM by boozoodoo
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics