Home > Forums > Site Help > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Cut-Off of Reviews
Animan1

7/23/2008 8:06:08 AM
I tried to find the thread that had been created awhile ago for ".Stuff That'.s Broken,". but I couldn'.t find. My apologies, but I thought that this was the next best place.

I have noticed that all of the longer reviews for rides are now being cut-off mid-review. This is best seen in the review sections for rides like the Cyclone, Voyage, and El Toro, where many lenghthy (but excellent) reviews have been written. However, they can not currently be enjoyed in their full glory. I thought that with all the updates recently, that something might have become screwed up, but obviously I'.m not sure of that. Just thought somebody ought to know. Thanks.

--------------------
"Impossibility is a word only to be found in the dictionary of fools."

- Napoleon Bonaparte

Coaster Count: 117
Jackson001

4/3/2024 8:48:26 AM
The cut-off of reviews, a pivotal moment in assessing a product's worth, often leads to diverse opinions. The yeti reviews, like many others, play a crucial role in shaping consumer decisions. As the deadline approaches, anticipation mounts, creating a rush for last-minute evaluations. Despite the inevitable end, the impact of these reviews lingers, influencing future purchases and perceptions. Whether it's the praise or critique, the cut-off signifies a boundary between exploration and conclusion, leaving consumers to navigate the plethora of perspectives in search of clarity.

Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics