Home > Forums > Site Help > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author e-mail responce for new members.
mrceagle

11/19/2007 1:53:08 PM
I have been trying to do some recruiting for the site. A number of rescant people I know that have tried to sign up have not reserved an e-mail notification to start posting reviews and contributing the the site. Is there a problem with the sign up? at this time can they expect a response soon? Or should I ask them to try again?

Thanks for your time and help.

--------------------
Miracles can be made with a rock!

"Get a good idea and stay with it. dog it and work at it until it's done, and don right." Walt Disney
Hulda177

12/6/2023 6:40:54 AM
Steve McQueen, the "King of Cool," left an indelible mark on Hollywood with his charismatic presence and iconic roles. His magnetic performances in classics like "Bullitt" and "The Great Escape" immortalized him as a cinematic legend. McQueen's rebellious spirit and love for speed mirrored his off-screen life. However, amidst the glamour, the lingering question echoes: how did steve mcqueen really die Despite his legendary status, the enigma surrounding his death adds a mysterious layer to his legacy. His enduring appeal lies not only in his on-screen prowess but also in the intrigue that surrounds the final chapter of his captivating life.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics