Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author EVENT: Oc-Boulder-Fest!
Cyclonic

7/31/2006 8:03:13 AM
Oc-Boulder-Fest!

Saturday, September 9, 2006

For only $20, (same as last year!) you get a full day admission to "The Lake", and one hour evening ERT on Boulder Dash the Mountain Coaster after the park closes!

Park hours are 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.*

Parking is $5.00

"Midway Moolah" will be available for purchase at a 10% discount during registration, and can be used for food, merchandise, and Midway Games.

Thirsty? Soft drinks at LC are FREE!

Door Prizes will be awarded!

How to register:
Send check or money order, made out to Rus Ozana/RRC, in an amount equal to $20 per person attending. Include the name, home town, and State of all attendees, and send to:
Rus Ozana, 157 Crosby Road, Dracut, MA 01826-1370. Sorry, no mail registrations can be processed if postmarked after August 28.

You will also be able to register on the day of the event between 11 a.m. and 12 noon 'under the bridge' at the entrance to the park.

In either case, you can save precious park/riding time at registration if you provide the name & home town of all persons in your party who plan to attend this event. Send the names via e-mail to: Rusozana@aol.com., or mail to the address above. Use this e-mail address if you have any questions as well.

Got a Lake Compounce Season Pass? Season Pass Holders can attend for just $10.00 *IF* we get the minimum number of attendees to qualify for ERT (100 persons). SP holders are asked to stop by the registration table at 12 noon when the final count is in.

This event is open to any and all roller coaster fans. You need not be a member of any coaster club to participate in the fun.

Disclaimer: This event schedule is subject to change due to inclement weather, equipment problems, or other unforeseen circumstances. All attendees are expected to ride responsibly, according to Park rules. Lake Compounce weather policy: "The park will be open the day of the outing. We cannot offer refunds, rainchecks, or rain dates."

--------------------
My Track Record

Penncoasters.com

The insensitivity rolls on...

"Why is our oil under their sand?"

no cars go

8/1/2006 12:21:08 PM
Yeah, I might be going... It depends what my mom says...

--------------------
Enthusiasts only make up .000048% of the attendance at amusement parks.

My Coaster Count
mrceagle

8/2/2006 12:06:37 AM
Is there any deal for season pass holders or is it still $20.
sfo1

8/2/2006 12:20:53 AM
Quote:
Cyclonic said:

Got a Lake Compounce Season Pass? Season Pass Holders can attend for just $10.00 *IF* we get the minimum number of attendees to qualify for ERT (100 persons). SP holders are asked to stop by the registration table at 12 noon when the final count is in.

Cyclonic

8/2/2006 5:28:30 AM
Quote:
mrceagle said:
Is there any deal for season pass holders or is it still $20.

Do you even freakn' read what is posted? I mean, really, this isn't the first time, not by a long shot. Jeez
Message updated 8/2/2006 5:29:11 AM by Cyclonic
mrceagle

8/3/2006 12:11:52 PM
Quote:
Cyclonic said:
Do you even freakn' read what is posted? I mean, really, this isn't the first time, not by a long shot. Jeez

For starters Don't be a ass.

I did read The post. I saw that it said $20. What it doesnt Say is anything concerning season passes. I normally don't go to this given that ACE has Boolderdash During October and included the Haunted graveyard. i don't even have a season pass. My brother ask me so I asked when I replied. He is the one with a season pass. I doubt I will be getting out to either this or Boolderdash.

--------------------
Miracles can be made with a rock!

"Get a good idea and stay with it. dog it and work at it untile it's done, and don right." Walt Disney
Cyclonic

8/3/2006 2:33:24 PM
Quote:
mrceagle said:
For starters Don't be a ass.

I did read The post. I saw that it said $20. What it doesnt Say is anything concerning season passes. I normally don't go to this given that ACE has Boolderdash During October and included the Haunted graveyard. i don't even have a season pass. My brother ask me so I asked when I replied. He is the one with a season pass. I doubt I will be getting out to either this or Boolderdash.

As has been pointed out, yes it does, you jujst didn't bother to read it far enough to see that, nor did you read sfo1's post where he points it out to you. Maybe you should slow down a bit and read what people say before posting.

Oh, and yeah, I am an ass, deal with it.
Hercules

8/3/2006 3:31:51 PM
It says it right in the post...
mrceagle

8/3/2006 6:13:33 PM
Quote:
Cyclonic said:
As has been pointed out, yes it does, you jujst didn't bother to read it far enough to see that, nor did you read sfo1's post where he points it out to you. Maybe you should slow down a bit and read what people say before posting.

Oh, and yeah, I am an ass, deal with it.

I will admit that was harsh. It's hot and I'm not feeling well. I overreacted when I replied. I did after reading it again see the
Quote:

Those any thing for season pass holders seems like an after thought and preregistration is based on the regular $20 sign up. If I'm getting this right. season pass holder will only be able to sign up if they get 100 people.

but I had read through it but missed that part. Thanks sfo1 for reposting that section and pointing it out. It was allot of help.
BobFunland

8/3/2006 8:16:28 PM
Quote:
mrceagle said:
I will admit that was harsh. It's hot and I'm not feeling well. I overreacted when I replied. I did after reading it again see the..

quit using excuses. One day its the heat, the next its ADHD... just admit that you were an idiot, and move on!!!

Quote:
If I'm getting this right. season pass holder will only be able to sign up if they get 100 people.

Passholders can sign up at anytime, they just wont recieved a deal until 100 guests are signed up (hence not knowing until you get there, if I read correctly )

--------------------
Google Search TPC BEFORE you create that new thread
no cars go

8/6/2006 12:08:53 AM
I think that we should all back off mrc... We all make mistakes.
BobFunland

8/6/2006 1:22:20 AM
Why did you resurect a thread that hasn't been active in a few days just to make an off topic post?

And if mrc hadn't been around for even longer than I, then yeah, I'd consider cutting him a break. It's the apathy thats the isseu.
skierman

8/18/2006 11:31:30 PM
Well, I'll be there, just like last year. It's a great event. Is anyone else going to be there?

skierman

9/9/2006 11:15:50 PM
So did anyone see me heh? I won a door prize...

Here's a pic of me and some people I was with on BD. I didn't know the guy next to me...

--------------------

Message updated 9/9/2006 11:23:34 PM by skierman
Hercules

9/10/2006 8:23:19 PM
Skierman is a pimp!

I wanted to go to this, but I couldn't get it into my schedule. Another year... or not.
skierman

9/10/2006 8:56:47 PM
I am basically heh...

I didn't know the guy next to me, and both of my friends had poses and I didn't know what to do.

I was also there with another guy and girl. So that was five of us... We basically took over the place.

Quote:
I wanted to go to this, but I couldn't get it into my schedule. Another year... or not.

You should definitely get there next year. It was a lot of fun, even though Boulder Dash was DEATH, and a lot of people got broken ribs, etc. I think I broke my Coccyx too.

It should be A LOT nicer next season with the complete re-tracking.
skierman

10/25/2006 5:57:57 PM
Here's some pics of the "enthusiasts gathering" at Oc~Boulder~Fest.

Our group is basically the 5 youngest people in the middle of the room in the second and third row...
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics