Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author El Toro
Animan1

7/20/2006 9:53:03 PM
Just thought I would share with everyone the stats that have been posted about this coaster on TPC so far...

- It is tracked by 22 members, and at the same time has
managed to get into 22 members' Top 10 lists.

- Of 19 reviews posted so far, it is the #1 ride of 9 of those people.

- The lowest score it has received is a 9.

- It's average score is 9.84 and it is now the #1 ride on TPC's database.

I am amazed, quite honestly. I knew it was going to be good, but not this good. All I can say is that I must try to get to Six Flags Great Adventure as soon as possible. I wonder if next year is a possibility...probably not, but one never knows...

--------------------
"People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people."

- V, V for Vendetta

Coaster Count: 73
- Thread Locked
tacoking

7/20/2006 10:07:04 PM
19 reviews and not one below a 9?

Not bad.
- Thread Locked
erinys

7/20/2006 10:23:51 PM
I haven't the extensive coaster experience that most of you do, but in my limited experience it is just pretty darned amazing. I fear how long it will be 'til I find it's equal. Single-handedly (?) it has made me a fan of (specifically, ejector-) air time. I've seen arguments on two sites frequented by people primarily from other regions of the country that it's initial ratings are so high because it is mostly fanboys riding and writing reviews. In reviewing the list of those who've put it in their Top 10, I don't see fanboys.

Chicago is not that far from NJ. Chicago to DC is the same distance as Montana is corner to corner, and a drive I've done by myself in a day (Oak Park to Greenbelt), with a cat in the car. 3 day trip, interstate nearly all the way. (Not that I could get my plans for SFGAm together this year, but that's as much related to interpersonal weirdness as to distance).
- Thread Locked
BobFunland

7/21/2006 7:41:22 AM
'tis good. Very good. But this is a repeat sort of thread.

http://themeparkcritic.com/Forums/ViewTopic.asp?TopicID=154566&ForumKey=1
- Thread Locked
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics