Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author The Ultimate Coaster
nyeboy9

6/26/2006 12:16:44 AM
I searched for this topic and didn't find anything so...

I was watching a repeat of SuperCoasters and saw a man who designed a coaster that travels through San Francisco. It would have a drop over 400 ft tall and over 14 sec. of airtime in the ride.

If you could design an ultimate coaster what would it be? How long, fast, tall, and how much airtime would you put into it? You could even combine coasters if you like. This is all fictional so don't post about someone's idea as being impossible.

--------------------
Park Tickets: $75 Funnel Cake: $7 Riding your favorite coaster: Priceless

Here at XS TECH we are seizing the future!
( from Alien Encounter)

no cars go

6/26/2006 12:29:18 AM
Oh, was that the coaster that was to be built on the Golden Gate bridge? The one that was so high up that you would have to wear gas masks? I thought that that was an AWESOME idea.

My ultimate coaster would be a sit-down, preferably a woodie. I would like it around 7-10,000 feet long. I don't really care who tall it would be, I don't mind how tall a coaster is, but lots of airtime.
nyeboy9

6/26/2006 12:39:29 AM
Yeah, I also thought that was a great idea. If I could some how combine the Thunderhead with Tower of Terror...
RCGenius

6/26/2006 6:34:38 AM
I'd love to combine Lightning Racer's long twisting layout (keeping its dueling/racing aspects) with Pheonix's crazy airtime hills & that coaster could never be beaten by any others in terms of being the best wooden coaster ever.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics