Home > Forums > Site Help > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author Review Dissapeared...
MagnumMan

6/17/2006 12:41:12 AM
Hey Mark...

OK. I know I haven't been physically "here" in a while (A long while, actually) but I've still been coming to the site occasionally to check on new things going on with the site. I just noticed that my review for my favorite coaster, Incredible Hulk Coaster, has dissapeared from the listings. It's apparently available for editing (as I just did a little while ago) but I can't find it anywhere...Any Help?

MagnumMan

--------------------
"I'd like to thank all the people who made Incredible Hulk, Titan, and Superman:Ride Of Steel (SFDL, a'course) possible...Big up to Intamin. You are some coaster geniouses. Gionvanola & B&M, I know you are one and the same...in so many ways. I get so choaked up at these moments..."

INCREDIBLE HULK IS THE BEST THRILL EVER!!! GET OUT AND RIDE THIS MONSTER!!
BobFunland

6/17/2006 12:59:46 AM

http://themeparkcritic.com/scripts/ReviewComments/ReviewComments.asp?ReviewID=14670&RideID=1

Here's how I found it without digging through 25+ pages of reviews.

Go to www.google.com

Enter 'MagnumMan Incredible Hulk site:themeparkcritic.com"

Find the link that looks like it would be a reviews page (in this case link #3)

Click 'cache' (because reviews may have been added since the last google crawl which would put it on another page

Find your review (near the bottom in this case) and there you are, you can click the comments tab to get the link I posted above.

It sounds like a lot, but it took all of 30 seconds.

Hope that helps!

// internet superstar

--------------------
Google Search TPC BEFORE you create that new thread
no cars go

6/23/2006 10:35:57 PM
internet superstar... Sounds like a new American Idol...
Genevstron

11/13/2021 1:08:27 AM
I was in the middle of writing a blog post on my new favorite product when all of a sudden it just disappeared. I can't find it anywhere, even though I know I had it professional dissertation writers saved somewhere. It's gone...where did it go? Anybody have any ideas?
Louiseanning

12/6/2021 5:58:56 AM
nice post
Message updated 8/15/2023 5:32:45 PM by Louiseanning
Louiseanning

8/15/2023 5:32:10 PM
Highly recommend their tree pruning expertise in https://morenovalleytree.com/pruning/. They carefully assessed each tree, providing customized pruning that suited its growth pattern. My property now enjoys improved sunlight and better tree structure
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics