Home > Forums > Critics Coaster Discussion > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Author Carnivals
no cars go

7/31/2006 10:46:16 PM
Well, I just got home from the carnival a while ago...

We did switch companies (I think), now we have a Russ Amusements carnival... We had one of those trashy looking Zippers that have no lights on the outside, a Round-Up again, a *gasp* Dragon Wagon coaster (I didn't know if it was one of 'the' Dragon Wagons or a cheap rip-off, but we also had a fun house, small ferris wheel (no Skydiver!), kiddie car rides, a Flying Bobs ride (don't see many of those around, do you), but it was 'temporarily closed', the whole time I was there, a Scrambler (no Hustler this time!), a big plastic slide like they have at most carnivals (like Hershey's Merry Derry Dip slide (did you know that the sooperdooperLooper was either going to be called the sooperdooperLooper or the Merry Derry Dip? Interesting, but that's another thread)) and a few other rides that I can't remember. Photo album coming real soon, including lots of Zipper pictures! I took as many good ones as possible with my broken camera . But no one broke anything that I know of (at last year's carnival, my friend's brother broke his hand on the Hustler...)
Message updated 8/3/2006 6:28:32 PM by no cars go
Horizons12

8/1/2006 10:09:48 PM
OMG do you have photos of the Hustler at all? That's a photo I really need.
no cars go

8/3/2006 6:27:41 PM
Sorry, no, I just got my camera and my love of photography around my birthday this year... I didn't bring a camera to the carnival last year, even though now I bring my camera everywhere... The other day I brought in into the grocery store and the social security office.
Horizons12

11/13/2006 11:14:16 PM
I just need a place to put this pic:

Check out how fast they run their swinging car Himalayas in European traveling carnivals. Shaker's

--------------------
"if it is just us, it seems like an awful waste of space." -Contact

Visit my website
The Domain of Death III
Check out my Blog (I finally poseur'd out.)
http://blog.myspace.com/briandod3
Check out my Play2Win Yahoo Group
http://tv.groups.yahoo.com/group/Play2WinFans/
Message updated 11/13/2006 11:14:42 PM by Horizons12
alanlough

2/2/2008 10:30:24 PM
I hate carnivals, though I've went to them here in my hometown when I was little. Carnivals scare me because when riding the rides at any carnival, makes you realize, that the employees will fold-up these rides, and put them on a truck,and set-up the rides in another town/city. That's what scares me.
Message updated 2/2/2008 10:33:30 PM by alanlough
Canobie Coaster

2/8/2008 9:35:07 PM
I don't go to carnivals as often as I used to, but I go to a few local ones in New England. Most of them are done by Fiesta Shows and they have a few good rides like the Freak Out, Sky Master, Zipper, a flume, and a spinning coaster.
Page [ 2 of 2 ] 1  [ 2 ]
Clicky Web Analytics