Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author 4/9 Opening Day at Astroland
adriahna

Skooter Junkie
4/5/2006 8:04:48 AM
Hey, folks -

Just sending out a friendly reminder that Astroland's opening day is this Sunday - Deno's should be up and about, as well. If anyone is coming, feel free to keep an eye out for me - will have my many-patched backpack with me (look for Coney FDNY and Knoebels patches - that would be me). Will be in the parks, or on the boardwalk with my Bear friends. Don't be shy - step on up and say hey! Hope to see you there!!!

--------------------
"Coney Island is the most human thing that God ever made... or permitted the devil to make." - Richard LeGallienne
RCGenius

4/7/2006 8:58:33 PM
That's great Adriahna. I hope that you'll have a great time at Astroland. By the way, do you think that you'll ever come down to a PA park (Dorney, Hersheypark, Kennywood, or Knoebels) so I might be able to see you? You seem to be a cool person & I'd like to meet you one day, preferably at Hersheypark since I'll be working there. I never get to see anybody here outside the message boards & most of ya'll seem to be really nice. In fact, I'd like to see the following one day when I'm at an amusement park:

Hercules

Adriahna

BobFunland

Cyclonic

Knoebels

The Lado

Animan1

Scott
Message updated 4/8/2006 8:11:56 PM by RCGenius
adriahna

Skooter Junkie
4/7/2006 10:28:31 PM
There's always the off chance that I'll make it out to Hershey, but I'll definitely be checking out Knoebels at least once this season (the weekend of June 9-11 is a sure bet, as there will be a band organ rally there that weekend). Would be very happy to get together - will keep you up with my travel plans as they come together!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics