Home > Forums > Suggestion Box > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author New Forum
Red Rascal

7/11/2005 9:15:03 AM
How about a forum specifically for fun and games? The FoN is getting cluttered with so many game threads.

Another idea is having a sticky topic in the Critic's Discussion where new members can introduce themselves so others can get to know them better.

--------------------
~ Coaster Count: 123 ~

What's life if you never get to the Point?
coasterSS

7/11/2005 10:55:10 PM
Good idea, I dunno where to post my games, I picked out the two best, but I have about 13 different ones that we could play if they would create a forum for only games.
tacoking

7/13/2005 1:24:51 PM
I don't think we need a new forum. Chances are most of the games threads now will die out eventually, and if you don't want them don't click on them, that's what I do. It's not that hard to just scroll down.

Didn't we have a New Members thread in there at one point?

--------------------

Revenge of the Mummy is the greatest ride ever!
Red Rascal

7/14/2005 12:43:38 PM
Quote:
tacoking said:
I don't think we need a new forum. Chances are most of the games threads now will die out eventually, and if you don't want them don't click on them, that's what I do. It's not that hard to just scroll down.

Aside from the game threads, the "what are you listening to" and simmilar topics could go in there too. If others see that we have intelligible conversations in there, they might want to sign up and join in. It would be nice to have a good amount of mature members on this site for a change.

Quote:
Didn't we have a New Members thread in there at one point?

Doubt it.
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics