Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: Cedar Point part duex
Alfungus

8/16/2002 2:03:00 PM
yes once again i have gone to cedar point. Well actually it was the beginning of august and i forgot to do my little trip report. Anyway this trip was much nicer than the last. We stayed right at the park at the Lighthouse point or something. The cabins were very nice and it was right on the lake which was cool too. The park itself was great. I had fun goofing around and doing stuff like that. The other advantage of being at the place was you get to get in early and ride MF early too. And this new stamp thing was great too. we would ride MF and then get stamped. and then go ride wicked twister and then come back for MF oh what fun. Wicked Twister is also a very cool adittion to the place. it had great hangtime which is what i like about it the most. The only bad thing was that it rained on the last day we were there but in the end we got millenium force in the front for our last right. ohhhhhhhh yeah. and yep the park was clean, and nice and they got those cool fans in the lines and the jammin dj's which still makes this my favorite park in zee whole world!

oh and what happened to my first cedar point review? because i know i posted it here about a year ago. or maybe it was dorney park or something BUT ITS GONE and i dont know whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:beer:
:devil:
Message updated 8/16/2002 2:05:00 PM by Alfungus
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics