Home > Forums > Trip Reports and Tips > View Topic
( Moderators: ThmPrkCrtc, BobFunland, adriahna )
Hop Forums:
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Author TR: Twelve hours at SFGAm
6flags

8/1/2002 12:31:00 AM
WE actually got to the parking lot at 10:15. We bought our tickets at dominicks earlier. We waited for 45 minutes. We finally got into the park at 11:00. We headed strait for Batman. I wanted to go on Deja Vu but it and Vertical velocity were closed. so we went to Batman. It had a three hour wait! So we skipped it.

American Eagle: 10/10: This is the first time i've riden this since I was five. I loved this ride. I didn't get it backwards but forwards was still fun.

Raging bull 0/10. Unfortunatly this great ride was closed for some reason. We passed it again later and the line was over flowing to the chubasco!

whizzer 10/10: Another great ride and probably my last on this ride. It is so wonderful! Bon voyage Whizzer. This was my first coaster in my life! Thank you for the wonderful memories. I have been riding this my whole life and i want it to stay.

Viper: Another 10/10: I tried the famous 1:3 It ruled the world! need i say more?

We skipped demon, Shockwave, and iron wolf because my compnaions hated them and so did I! We also get headaches easy.

Water rides:
Roaring rapids was closed. When we rode the train we saw that it had no water in it. Could this be a bad sign?
Logger's run: 6/10
Splashwater falls: 8/10

spinning rides
Columbia carousel: 3/10 (a classic, but a bit boring it deserves higher)
triple play: 10/10 (my favorite flat rides)
Hometown fun machine was also closed. Could it be going with the whizzer?
TRail blazer: 6/10
chubasco: 6/10
ricochet: 8/10 (me and my group have an inside joke that always makes this ride fun)
Fiddler's fling: 7/10
Whirligig: 5/10
EAst river clawler: 8/10
condor: 6/10

Other rides:
Space shuttle america: 10/10
River Rocker:8/10
Rue Le Dodge:2/10

At the end of the day we watched the parade to see the fireworks. Then we watched the parade and then raced to BAtman. We got two rides on this beauty! as always it is one of my favorite rides. 10/10
we walked toward the front of the park to see if sky trek tower was open it was closed. We walked to ward The space shuttle and there was and emplyee outside. we thought he was screaming closed but then realized it was "Last mission of the night!" We ran into the air conditioning and into the theatre. we got he last ride and walked out of the front gates and got a last peek at the whizzer. Good bye Whizzer, thanks for the memories. **he begins sobbing uncontrolably**
6flags

8/11/2002 2:31:00 PM
Someone reveiw it!
Page [ 1 of 1 ] [ 1 ]
Clicky Web Analytics